Reporting to the Head of Economics, you'll provide economic advice and data analysis for delivery and evaluation of a range of projects.
As a valued member of the Strategy and Government Relations team, you'll play a key role in:
- conducting evaluations and reporting on previous reforms
- contributing to the production of regulation impact statements
- sourcing data, modelling and producing other quantitative or qualitative economic analysis as inputs into policy proposals and their implementation
- identifying new opportunities for data sources and analysis to support
- delivery of the NTC’s work programme and strategic priorities.
Read the full position description.
Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn for updates when new roles become available.