We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced stakeholder engagement specialist to join the NTC. Reporting to the Head of Communications, the Strategic Engagement Advisor will be responsible for planning, developing, coordinating and delivering a range of stakeholder engagement activities.
In this role you will establish and maintain effective relationships with external stakeholders and work across a number of portfolios to lead the development of effective stakeholder engagement strategies.
You are someone with great interpersonal skills who can work with stakeholders at all levels, including senior executives. You will be a self-starter and take responsibility for delivering successful outcomes.
About you (Key Selection Criteria):
You are an enthusiastic candidate who has:
- A proven track record of effective stakeholder engagement or community engagement
- Extensive working knowledge of government policy-making processes within a policy or regulatory environment
- Advanced verbal communication skills and the ability to influence and form effective relationships with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Advanced written communication skills paired with a strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to prepare succinct and accurate written material for a range of platforms
- High level analytical skills, with an ability to deal with complex matters and lead tasks as required
- Strong ability to juggle multiple projects and work across teams on a number of reform programs
- A strong network of influential stakeholder contacts, preferably within the Australian transport industry
Learn more and apply on the Seek website before Tuesday 7 February, 2023.