Information publication plan
With respect to complying with the obligation to publish the information required by section 8(2) of the FOI Act, the following steps are to be taken:
- A section titled Freedom of information is to be created in the About us section of the NTC website with subsections:
- section 8(2) information
- information publication plan
- disclosure log.
- If particular information is already available on the website, the FOI section is to provide a link to the information; in all other cases, the information is to be published in the FOI section.
- The NTC will publish all the information it is required to publish by Part II of the FOI Act on our publicly accessible website.
- All information published under this plan must be placed on the website in a way that enables it to be cut and pasted from the website.
- The information published under this plan is to be updated as soon as possible after it changes.
- As part of the process of preparing the NTC's annual report, the information published under this plan must be reviewed to ensure that it is still accurate, up to date and complete.