Read our latest annual reports
NTC corporate strategies and reports
The NTC’s strategic plan defines the Commission’s strategic direction, goals and contribution to national transport objectives.
Our work plan is directed by the NTC’s guiding principles as outlined in our strategic plan:
- collaborate with reform partners - Understand before acting, involve before deciding, discuss before implementing and share before announcing
- only leading activities where we can make a difference, nationally - Focus resources on projects that will deliver real national impact
- apply an integrated approach - Reflect the complexity and diversity of transport systems, including regional and remote areas.
Every year Ministers endorse NTC’s work program, strategic plan and corporate plan at the Transport and Infrastructure Council.
Find out more
- Strategic Plan 2015-19 (3 MB)
- Work Program 2016-20 (5 MB)
- Corporate Plan 2016-20 (668 KB)
- National Transport Reform Implementation Monitoring Report 2016 (918 KB)